St. Peter addressed the teacher and asked, "What was the name of the ship that crashed into the iceberg? They just made a movie about it."
The teacher answered quickly, "That would be the Titanic." St. Peter let him through the gate.
St. Peter turned to the garbage man and, figuring Heaven didn't *really* need all the odors that this guy would bring with him, decided to make the question a little harder: "How many people died on the ship?"
Fortunately for him, the trash man had just seen the movie. "1,228," he answered.
"That's right! You may enter."
St. Peter turned to the lawyer. "Name them."
- answer - responder
- bring (bring, brought, brought) - trazer
- crash - bater
- die - morrer
- garbage collector - lixeiro
- heaven - paraíso
- in order to - de forma a
- lawyer - advogado
- little harder - mais difícil
- make (make, made, made) - fazer
- movie - filme
- name them - me dê os nomes
- need - precisar
- Pearly gates - portais do céu
- quickly - rapidamente
- see (see, saw, seen) - ver
- ship - navio